Sunday, November 02, 2014


Nov 2, 2014

It's been over a year since I posted anything, but I have a poster that came to me that needed a place to speak its piece.

































This sentence may not be familiar to younger keyboarders but harks back to my high school days when I learned to type.  The revision just came to me and stuck around in my head till I found a way to set it down.  And today The Global Post reported that the UN released a report stating "the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) said emissions of three key greenhouse gases were at their highest in more than 800,000 years."  That is a lot of time.

So there it is, I hope the poster might resonate with someone who might read this blog and be encouraged to act on its message or supported in what they are already doing.


No comments: