Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Week #2 is week of 9/7/09; then Week #1 is 9/1/09 and has two haiga for Ted Kennedy and two earlier efforts

Week of Sept 7, 2009
This piece is more personal.  It's my effort to pin down a hazy memory of when I first understood about aspects of time. 

Sept 1, 2009
Did two this week because I was so moved by seeing the Kennedy funeral.  In addition to the loss his death is for the country it certainly brought back memories and underlined the passage of time.  And it brought to mind the concept of redemption which needs time to take place.
Haven't posted in over a year, but am prompted to resume blogging by The Time Project. Inspired by Joan I've decided to post my images to highlight the sense of community I feel as a part of the Time Project group. Also it turns out my particular artform seems to be fairly digital as I find myself tempted by my Photoshop Elements software. So here are some images of earlier experiments.


 

No comments: